Applications are now open for 2022/23 Performance Project Fellowship!
The Performance Project Fellowship is a year-long mentoring program designed for New York City based, early emerging performing artists between the ages of 18-26 who want the support needed to build a career in the creative sector. Fellows will have the opportunity to meet in a cohort to discuss and support each other’s artistic journeys through the year, as well as partake in development workshops. Fellows will receive artistic and rehearsal support on short work/projects of their creation, with the opportunity to share and receive feedback on work through Performance Project SHARE!’s, and to be shared and presented by The Performance Project as part of the FlowFest Festival which culminates the Fellowship.
The Performance Project welcomes applications from people of all genders, nationalities, races, cultural backgrounds, ages, religions, languages, different abilities, sexual orientations or socio-economic statuses.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, April 1, 2022
Fellows will receive:
- The opportunity to create work and have it promoted and presented.
- Individualized creative career coaching.
- Monthly meetings online or in-person as a group to give and receive feedback on their artistic progress, challenges and accomplishments.
- Referral to additional Settlement Services that can provide crucial support such as housing advocacy, workforce development and individual counseling support.
- Development workshops to be held online or in-person.
- Rehearsal time in Speyer Hall (184 Eldridge Street) as available.
- A $500 stipend at the completion of the Fellowship Program.
For detailed information and to apply, visit: https://forms.gle/m8w847xvLbMbytCD7