Family Child Care
The Family Child Care Early Learn program has partnered with Early Head Start to provide additional support services to eligible families.
Benefits of University Settlement's Family Child Care/Early Head Start program include:
- Year-round, full day (Monday—Friday) child care services for children 2 months – 4 years old
- Referral to licensed home-based providers with years of experience in family child care settings
- High-quality educational curriculum that models center-based structure
- A team of staff collaborating with providers and families to meet various needs
- Continuous developmental assessments and screenings for all children
- Comprehensive special needs and mental health services
- Additional support and education for families, including workshops for parents
- Social service advocacy, referrals, and more!
The Family Child Care/Early Head Start program is funded by the Administration for Children's Services.
- Providing high-quality childcare to families living in the five boroughs. Providers only located in Manhattan
- For families who are working a minimum of 20 hours or going to school a minimum of 12 hours per week
- Early Head Start provides services to families who qualify and live on the Lower East Side
- Will assist with completing application on-site for ACS Government-Subsidized Child Care and HRA Childcare Supplement
- Fees for ACS are based on income and family size composition
- Provide nutritious meals (morning snack, lunch, supper)
For enrollment appointments and additional inquiries, please fill out the form below or contact:
Brigitte Rivera at 212-453-4528 (English and Spanish languages)
Daryl Wang at 212-453-4577 (English and Chinese languages)
University Settlement's Family Child Care Program is funded and regulated by the New York City Administration for Children's Services.