We've got big news for a big summer - are you ready to know what summer with US means?
Beyond our Fresh in Brooklyn campaign, we've got so much happening for the season in both Manhattan and Brooklyn. Back in June, we received additional funding from the City for all three of our cornerstones - Atlantic Terminal, Campos Plaza and Ingersoll - to stay open for longer hours, seven days a week.
Here's a look at our new summer hours:
- Atlantic Terminal will be open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. Atlantic Terminal is located at 501 Carlton Avenue in Brooklyn.
- Campos Plaza will be open Monday through Thursday, from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m., Fridays from 6 p.m. to 12:30 a.m., and Saturdays and Sundays from 3 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Campos is located at 611 East 13th Street in Manhattan.
- Ingersoll will be open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Friday through Sunday from 3 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Ingersoll Community Center is located at 177 Myrtle Avenue in Brooklyn.
And with the new hours comes NEW programming! Here's a look at the summer fun each of our cornerstones will be providing:
- Atlantic Terminal and Ingersoll will offer intensive dance class, step class, sassy senior Sunday, roller skate day, a basketball tournament, cooking classes, trips and their very own versions of So You Think You Got Talent.
- Campos Plaza will be offering art classes, basketball, soccer, digital design, martial arts, chess, knitting, cardio classes, yoga, softball, gardening, cooking and more.
To get more information on these amazing summer events, drop by the cornerstones or contact them through the information below: