back to employment listing
As the first settlement house in the nation and for over 130 years, University Settlement has been empowering New York residents by building on their strengths through comprehensive, quality services that meet the current needs of the community; innovation that anticipates future needs; and advocacy to improve the community as a whole.
The Family Child Care program provides full-day home-based childcare services to children ages 6 weeks to 4 years of age. Following Early Learn program standards the program aims at providing comprehensive early childhood care and education including health, nutrition, and mental health.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Responsible for data entry of children/family and providers' and creating TSG Account for child
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date medicals for children and staff to ensure compliance
- Monitor and track ASQ, ASQ-SE and/or DECA to ensure program compliance
- Support families with ACS compliance such as with recertification and provide parent letters
- Collect and document payments received; maintain records to ensure they are accessible
- Provide monthly updates of outstanding balances; prepare request for payments for invoices
- Follow-up with families and providers on outstanding fees
- Responsible for generating monthly, quarterly and yearly reports for the program and finance dept
- Track all CACFP records and ensure CACFP enrollment forms are updated and are accessible
- Responsible for preparing and completing bi-monthly payroll for providers
- Responsible for data entry of provider updates and maintaining provider records up to date in Salesforce
- Review weekly 1098 report and complete monthly ACD-1 report
- Assist staff trainings/meetings
- Assist with program self-assessment
- Provide overall office assistance- phones, faxing, scanning, making copies and filing, ordering and maintain supplies
- You have a strong commitment to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion
What We Are Looking For:
- You have an Associate's Degree.
- You have 1+ years of experience in an office setting.
- You are technologically savvy with fluency in Microsoft Office; knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- You can travel within FCC Network catchment area.
- You are bilingual in English/Spanish or English/Cantonese or Mandarin.
- Time management skills are essential.
- You thrive in a busy environment and able to shift gears when needed.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to work as part of a team
Why You Should Join Our Team:
- You're part of a mission driven organization that empowers and advocates for the community
- 15 Vacation; 9 sick days, 11 holidays
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Flexible Spending Account and Pre- Tax Commuter Program
- Pension Plan through CIRS
Salary: Mid 30s, plus generous benefits (Local 205)
Hours: 35 hours per week
Contact: Submit cover letter and resume to APPLY
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive community. We support a broadly diverse team who will contribute to our organization. We are an equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
back to employment listing