Creative Steps Early Care & Education Center
Explore. Imagine. Create.
Looking for a progressive, art and language-rich pre-school option for your child starting next fall? Creative Steps Early Care & Education Center's play-based approach encourages children to explore, imagine and create guided by trained and nurturing staff.
Our expertise, paired with top-of-the-line facilities and below market rates, ensures that Creative Steps is the ultimate in Manhattan early childhood services.
We also have ONE New York City Department of Education-funded PreK For All classroom. The classroom enrolls up to 20 children with three teachers. Applications for enrollment will be submitted as part of the DOE PreK For All application. If you are interested in visiting our program, please check back in February for tour dates.
What's unique about Creative Steps?
- Play-based, child-centered curriculum.
- Language-rich program featuring project-based and hands-on activities.
- Expert teaching staff support children's creativity, exploration and learning.
- Weekly enrichment programs in music, movement and art.
- Low child-to-staff ratio, with 3 teachers per group.
- Easy access to well-maintained and safe playgrounds.
- Culturally diverse school, with over 20 countries represented.
- Flexible full-day programs for children 12 months through 4 years.
- Opportunities for parent involvement.
- State-of-the-art, newly renovated facility.
Review our admissions timeline and tuition fee schedule online - and be sure to visit us by registering for a tour! Please be advised that some limited funds are available for financial assistance.
For additional details, contact email@example.com for details, or complete the form below.